The Medical Specialty Question Banks
What BoardVitals Offers
BoardVitals from STAT!Ref is a high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool that can be used anytime and anywhere via a phone, tablet or computer. Other features include:
• The highest quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions and practicing clinicians
• High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
• Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
• Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
• Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
• Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
• Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
• Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
Highest Quality Content: BoardVitals doesn’t just provide a question bank, they provide up-to-date explanations from the literature with their answers and give detailed feedback and an assessment of progress broken down by subject areas. With each question, users can see how they compare to their peers and gauge the difficulty of the question by what percentage of peers answered it correctly or chose the same option. The BoardVitals full-length practice exam is a great way to judge overall preparedness and estimate what scoring might be on the real thing.
Reputable and Trusted Sources: The BoardVitals content is referenced to many major dermatology, surgery, pediatric, cardiology, gastroenterology, obstetrics, gynecology, emergency medicine, internal medicine, family medicine, pathology, cytology, laboratory, psychiatry, neurology, nursing, surgical tech and psychopharmacology texts and journals.
BoardVitals Medical Board Specialties
• Addiction Medicine
• Anesthesiology ADVANCED
• Anesthesiology BASIC
• Child Neurology
• Child Psychiatry
• Emergency Medicine
• ENT Oral Boards
• ENT (Otolaryngology)
• Family Medicine
• Gastroenterology (GI)
• Hematology and Oncology
• Internal Medicine
• Interventional Cardiology
• Nuclear Cardiology
• Orthopedic Surgery
• Pain Medicine
• Pediatric Cardiology
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Podiatry (ABPM)
• Podiatry Foot Surgery
• Podiatry RRA Surgery
• Preventive Medicine
• Pulmonary Critical Care
• Psychiatry Vignettes
• Radiology Certifying Exam
• Radiology CORE
• Sleep Medicine
• Sports Medicine
BoardVitals Medical Licensing Exams
• APMLE Part 1
• APMLE Part 2
• APMLE Part 3
• Shelf Exams
• USMLE Step 1, 2 and 3
COMLEX® or COMLEX-USA® are registered trademarks of the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, Inc.
Teton Data Systems Makers of STAT!Ref is not affiliated with the NBOME and the NBOME does not review or endorse our company's products.
BoardVitals Dental Exams
• NBDE I and II
• NBDHE Dental Hygiene
BoardVitals Nursing Exams
• Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
• Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
• Critical Care Nursing
• Family Nurse Practitioner (AANP and ANCC)
• NCLEX PN
• NCLEX RN
• Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
• Pharmacotherapeutics (CE for Advanced Practice Nurses)
• Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
BoardVitals Other Exams
• ABB Bioanalysis
• ARRT Radiography
• NPLEX Part 1
• NPLEX Part 2
• Surgical Tech
Earn CME Hours Online. BoardVitals offers an easy way to complete all Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements quickly, easily, and on schedule. BoardVitals has AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (state and national requirements), Category 2 (MOC points and hours/SAM credits), and is intended for preparation for Category 3 (Maintenance of Certification Exam). In fact, BoardVitals is the only provider to offer Category 2 CME institutionally!
BoardVitals users can prepare for their recertification exams while earning the mandatory CME hours. A single self-assessment activity enables users to complete their annual CME requirements in less than a day. Content is compiled by over 200 medical specialists who have prepared for and taken the recertification exams and BoardVitals content is certified by IPMA.
Contact STAT!Ref to discuss BoardVitals CME options for your institution today.
BoardVitals CME Overview PDF
Sales & Support
STAT!Ref and BoardVitals are a winning combination! We are excited to bring you this powerful board review tool. We believe it fits right in with the goals of STAT!Ref in terms of providing the best medical resources along with the best service and support. Just click here and a STAT!Ref Team Member will be in touch with you shortly.
Read what others are saying...
"BoardVitals is the ideal complementary review source for any resident seeking to maximize their board exam review. The otolaryngology questions challenge you to apply your knowledge of frequently-tested ENT principles in a variety of fields, ranging from otology and facial plastic and reconstructive surgery to pediatric otolaryngoloy and head & neck oncology. Each question is written in a board-style format and each answer offers a detailed review of key concepts. Otolaryngology residents, myself included, have been waiting for this type of review material to be available to us and it's finally here. I highly recommend it!"
-- Danny Soares, Otolaryngology/Plastics Fellow at Emory University
"This question bank is exactly what I need to prepare to take my pediatric boards. The scope of the material is extremely high yield and really focuses on what I need to know to be most successful when taking the boards. The answer discussions for each question are well written and are mini-lectures in and unto themselves. I would recommend this question bank to anyone looking to improve their general pediatric knowledge."
-- Dr. Ellsworth, Neonatology Fellow, Mayo Clinic
"As a nurse educator, I found the study bank to be comprehensive by covering the four major category needs included on the NCLEX. Another great thing about this study bank is the rationales that accompany the questions. They include why the “right” answer is correct with explanations as to why the other selections were incorrect."
-- Erica MacDonald RN,BSN,MSN, Leading Nursing blogger
"Your group really understands our needs as nurses. The NCLEX questions were challenging, but the level is exactly what students will see on the harder portions of the exam. And at a great price! Thanks!"
-- RN, University of Illinois