STAT!Ref Dentistry Resources
The STAT!Ref Core Resources Collection for Dentistry and Dental Hygiene includes more than 56+ resources in over 21 dentistry sub disciplines. From Dental Hygiene to Dental Surgery, STAT!Ref resources cover everything you need for your education, training and practice.
View the online list of dental resources and get detailed information on each title.
These are just a few of the online tools we have to offer and come complete with every subscription:
- Full-text, cross-searchable healthcare information from top medical publishers
- Optimized for all mobile devices, providing 24/7 access
- Stedman's Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions
- EMR and EHR compatible
- MedCalc 3000 Complete Edition
- PubMed - link out to citations or full-text articles
STAT!Ref's dental content is offered by a wide-variety of respectable publishers such as:
- American Dental Association
- American Society for Microbiology Press
- F.A. Davis Company
- Oxford University Press
- Pearson Education, Inc.
- Quintessence Publishing Co, Inc.
- Wolters Kluwer Health/Lippincott Williams & Wilkens
Read what others are saying...
"To me it's essential to save users and dentists time... we've never had a single problem...STAT!Ref has made it easy, it's been great."
-- Cindy Scroggins, Director of Baylor Health Science Library and Baylor school of Dentistry
"Anatomy.tv is a great tool for our dental hygiene students to study head and neck
anatomy. It is especially useful for our online students who don't have the benefit of
visual learning in the onsite classroom setting. Head and neck anatomy – bones,
muscles, nerves, arteries, etc are tough to visualize and this tool definitely aids the
visual learner. It would be fantastic if we had access to this subscription on an ongoing
I like the layering capability to allow students to study and review selected areas and then 'put it all together' for an overall impression. Another good piece of teaching technology to place in our toolkit. Thanks!"
-- Lisa M Supeene, Dip DH, BDSc, PID, RDH, Department Head, Dental Hygiene Program, Community College